On Layover, en-route to Medan, Indonesia
I don't know what's worse:
- Giving birth to Octuplets
- Dropping the soap in a jail house shower
- Having your colon checked/Ovaries for the ladiez
- Finding out you're a member of the Jackson family
- Being interviewed for a job by Donald Trump
- Realizing you've forgotten your Malaria pills while in the jungle
Being on a flight from Vancouver to Singapore for 21 hours, sitting beside a lady and her 3 month old baby girl. Her melodic screams echo through the cabin, ripping apart any hopes of maintaining sanity. And to make matters worse, now that baby has stopped crying, she poops. Mom snores, fast asleep.
I don't know...you tell me.